- 19th District
- How Can I Help
Dinniman Announces Arts Grants
WEST CHESTER (August 19) – State Senator Andy Dinniman announced today that twelve arts organizations and programs in Chester County will receive $84,516 in total state funding.
“Our arts and cultural organizations are important to the education of our children and greatly add to the quality of life for the rest of us in Chester County,” Dinniman said. “When you also consider what the arts add to local economies across our county and Commonwealth, it is crucial that we continue to support them in their efforts and programs.”
The following grants, which support the arts programs and operations of local nonprofit organizations, were recently approved by the Pennsylvania Council on the Arts:
- $2,235 to the Art Partners Studio in Coatesville.
- $4,676 to the Brandywine Ballet Company of West Chester.
- $8,356 to the Chester County Art Association of West Chester.
- $2,103 to the Coatesville Cultural Society.
- $4,258 to Historic Yellow Springs in Chester Springs.
- $1,468 to the Kennett Area Senior Center.
- $3,540 to the Kennett Symphony of Chester County.
- $2,103 to the Paoli Blues Fest of Tredyffrin.
- $4,688 to the Pennsylvania Public Radio Associates for the Echoes program.
- $46,675 to People’s Light and Theatre Company of Malvern.
- $2,411 to the Phoenix Village Art Center of Phoenixville.
- $2,003 to the West Whiteland Friends of the Park.