- 19th District
- How Can I Help
State Senate Committee to Discuss Electronic / Digital Billboards at Downingtown Hearing
WEST CHESTER (September 6, 2016) – At the request of state Sen. Andy Dinniman, the Senate Democratic Policy Committee will hold a policy hearing on his legislation (Senate Bill 1301) that would toughen restrictions on digital and electronic billboards.
The hearing is open to the public and free of charge. You can also watch it LIVE at www.pasenate.com.
The committee is chaired by Sen. Lisa Boscola. Downingtown Mayor Josh Maxwell will greet the committee. Those expected to testify include:
- Ernie Holling, president, Chester County Association of Township Officials.
- Ann Feldman, Downingtown Borough Council.
- Phil Dague, Downingtown Borough Council.
- Blair Fleischmann, executive director, S.A.V.E.
- Mary Tracy, president, Scenic America.
- William Gladden, Director, Chester County Open Space Preservation.
- John Snook, Senior Advisor for the Brandywine Conservancy.
- Melissa Batula, Highway Delivery Division Chief, PA Dept. of Transportation.
- Attorney Anthony Verwey, Unruh Turner Burke & Frees
- Bobbi Jo Broomell, Downingtown resident